Social Media and other technology does not stand still. Location, location, location is at the heart of today’s booming mobile marketing.
Smart Phones – Customers are increasingly looking for pizza, for mortgages, for haircuts, for daycare, for dental work, etc. on their smart phones. 5 years ago this was near impossible for most mobile phones. In 2011, it is estimated that half of the U.S. cell phone population will use a smart phone. Mobile marketing IS the next big thing. If your business does not show up in local search results, you will lose out.
Key Steps – Ensure your local business has en effective and highly visible online presence. We will register important online information on key directories and social networks for maximum exposure on search engines, as well as ensure your business shows up on mobile devices (smart phones).
It’s not enough for a business to just have a website nowadays. To connect with customers and expand, businesses are increasingly registering on online directories and participating in local social networks. It is increasingly critical to take part in these activities to manage your reputation and to show up on smart phones linked to local searches and mobile marketing. We work directly with you to tailor an individual package for your business to maximize results for your situation. Services include…
1) Google Places – Register you business listing, which will help separate you from unregistered competitors. We’ll upload photos, videos, and other information to show that you care about your online presence, which impresses technologically savvy customers.
2) Yelp – Set up and manage account. This includes getting some positive reviews and not letting one or two negative nellis ruin your online image.
3) Four Square – Set up and manage account. Foursquare is Facebook+location marketing. Let visitors check in and out on Foursquare, as well as share reviews and photos. There is also the possibility of online deals.
4) Groupon – Explore campaign and coupon possibilities. Groupon and similar alternatives bring a trusted brand name to great bargains. Reach scores of people that sign up for deals. We can manage such campaigns, and explore how to run similar deals without paying Groupon’s rates.
5) Business directories. Register business on up to 5 business directories. It used to be you wanted in to the Yellow Pages. Now it’s online business directors, another avenue for interested clients, customers, and partners to find you.
Make Your Online Presence Super!