Seattle Website Design
There are good websites and bad websites in Seattle and nearby King County. You want a website that is easy and quick to use rather than outdated, cumbersome, and ultimately ineffective. A good website and/or blog will help you stand out from the Seattle and nearby King County competition and keep customers visiting and returning for more. Super Charge Marketing offers a variety of website and blog design services. While every project is different, below are some of the common features for our website and blog design services.
- Free hosting for one year
- Free registration of your desired website name (if you do not already have one)
- Full access to various analytic tools, including traffic counts, links, etc.
- Various site page numbers available, depending on the desired package
- Main page tab links for easy navigation
- Integration of graphic design (logo, other images) for further branding
- Shopping cart integration, if desired
- Google Analytics option
- Mobile-friendly design
- Contact form
- E-mail newsletter opt in
- Integration of latest Tweets
- Integration of latest Facebook posts
- Addition of existing logo
- Initial website guidance
Seattle, Washington 98164 Social Media Marketing
Super Charge Marketing is your one-stop social media firm for all of your social media marketing needs!
- Setup, Customization, and Design – Does your Seattle business have no social media presence, or desperately need a professional makeover? We will professionally create and revise profiles on sites like Facebook, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and others. We will design your presence from the ground up, creating strong profiles and a consistent brand identity across platforms.
- Content, Management, and Monitoring – Use our team of professional writers to ensure that you always have engaging, new content going out to your social media sites. Content is the fuel for your profiles to collect new followers and increase engagement. The content is focussed on Seattle and King County, so Google eats it up. This is all done while saving your business hours of time each week as we actively monitor your profiles for leads, comments, shares, messages, and questions. Monitoring also includes monitoring your online reputation to make sure that you’re aware what others are saying about your business.
- Consulting – Need help on a project or unsure where to begin with social media? We regularly consult on various projects to help you or your business understand the power of social media and other online marketing topics. That has included online usage policies, internal tools, and surveys. Getting a first or second opinion on online marketing can literally save your business millions of dollars.
- Speaking and Training – Everyone is telling you to use social media, but how do you get your partners and employees educated and excited about it? We regularly speak to Chambers of Commerce near Seattle and King County, associations, large employers and other business groups and offices on the value of social media, as well as best practices. These events are sometimes scheduled months ahead of time, so please contact us in advance.
Seattle, Washington 98164 Social Media Marketing and Website Design